Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Meanwhile, near the Fortress of Solitude...



I forgot to tell you, this is one of the reasons why I moved to a new apartment. The Doll and Teddy Hospital, just one block away. Hey, I had to think about Mighty Pulgoso and Omnipotent Puedco, my all powerful plush toys. Yeah, I can see you're looking at me funny, thinking I'm overeacting, but don't you think Superman or Wonder Woman need a special hospital after fighting against bad guys and rescuing the world? Well, it's the same with Puedco and Pulgoso. No? What do you mean they don't deserve it? What do you mean they don't save the world? Well, just hope that tonight no evil 'alien lifeform will come with a bowel disruptor to your house 'cause my all mighty plush toys are really offended by your lack of belief... *sigh* humans...